NON-REFUNDABLE TATTOO DEPOSIT POLICY/ For Tattoo Balm Policy scroll to bottom
A tattoo deposit is made after a figuring out your tattoo with an artist, to begin work on a tattoo design, and to hold a tattoo appointment thereafter. The amount of the deposit vary based on size of tattoo. Hourly rates may vary depending on artist but each requires a minimum of atleast a $50 deposit. Depending on the piece if it is a sleeve or larger, the deposit may be more and that will be agreed upon between you and your artist.
- All tattoo deposits are non-refundable.
- For multi-session tattoos, the deposit will be used towards the last session of the tattoo.
- Upon paying a deposit I acknowledge that I have communicated my tattoo design idea to my artist to my satisfaction. I understand that creating a tattoo design based on a client concept is subjective, and that variations may exist between my concept and the final design. If the finished design is not to be my liking, minor changes will be made at the artist’s discretion. However, I understand that substantial changes to the design or the request of an entirely new drawing or draft will require a new deposit, and the original deposit will be forfeited as payment for the artist’s drawing time.
- I have discussed the desired placement and size of the tattoo with my artist. I understand that the artist will design the tattoo to fit the intended area that was agreed upon, and any change of placement will result in a loss of deposit.
- No drawings or drafts are e-mailed or otherwise previewed to client before their scheduled tattoo time.
- A deposit will be forfeited in the event:
a. You do not appear for a tattoo appointment;
b. You cancel or reschedule an appointment without giving at least 7 days notice;
c. You reschedule the appointment more then twice
d. You arrive more than 20 minutes late to a tattoo appointment;
e. You fail to reschedule a new appointment within 30 days of a cancelled appointment;
f. You arrive to your tattoo appointment without government-issued identification;
g. You arrive to a tattoo appointment with sunburn.
By booking your tattoo, you agree to all the above terms and conditions and acknowledge in full the Non-Refundable Deposit Policy.
STAY TRUE TATTOO CARE PRODUCTS
By checking this box during your purchase you are agreeing to these terms
Stay True Tattoo LLC and all products such as Stay True Tattoo Care and Stay True Tattoo Balm are not held responsible for any damages or any type of injury, rash, hives, allergic reaction, soreness, irritation or any effects from the use of our products. If any problems persist with use consult your doctor. If you have sensitive skin or a history of any of skin reactions also please consult your doctor before use.
Please read and check the ingredients listed
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Candelilla Wax
We do not accept returns or refunds, all sales are final. If you have any issues, questions, or concerns please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and action taken will be determined on a case by case basis.